Please email a copy of your driver’s license and:
- Choice of Classroom Theory
- Choice of Course
- Full Legal Name
- Preferred Name
- Phone Number(s)
- Email address
- Mailing address with Postal Code
- Operator’s License Number,
- Class including conditions and indicate if GDL
- Date of birth
- Medical Conditions (old injuries, joint pain, etc)
- Allergies (medications, insects, etc)
- Hearing Issues (in one or both ears)
- Riding experience if any (dirt, street, passenger)
- Formal training and when?
- Bike (for Refresher, Intro to MX or ORA registrants)
- Emergency Contact Name(s)
- How you heard about us
- Your method of payment:
- Mastercard or Visa
- electronic transfer
Agreement of Conditions (Includes Rebooking and Cancellations):
No refund will be issued once a student’s course has commenced under any circumstances.
By formalizing your registration, you agree to the terms in the Agreement of Conditions.
Although we do not cancel for rain, courses in the early part of the season must occasionally be re-scheduled because of dangerous weather conditions. We realize this can disrupt your schedule (ours too) and we appreciate your understanding. Safety is our paramount concern. If we have to cancel because of weather or reasons beyond our control, we’ll do our best to reschedule to dates that work for you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
Too Cool Motorcycle School retains the right to cancel or reschedule courses as required.