Our 4 HR Refresher Course provides riders a chance to reacquaint yourself to your bike new or old. It is also a great way to shake off those winter cobwebs helping to prepare you for a long and safe riding season. Remember, they say motorcycles weigh 30% more in the spring.
- Our course focuses on 3 main areas:
- Low Speed Turns & Control
- Emergency Acceleration & Braking Techniques
- Emergency Avoidance Drills
- You must have a valid Class 6 license
- Your own bike. All types of machines are acceptable but must be in good working condition, with a full tank of gas, no fluid leaks, tires and brakes in excellent condition.
- You must have valid registration and insurance.
- You must have your own safety gear: helmet (full-faced is recommended), boots, gloves, jacket (leather or synthetic recommended), pants (leather or synthetic recommended, Chaps are acceptable in the course).
- It should be understood that although we try hard to prevent it, it is possible that you could fall during these exercises and your motorcycle could sustain damage. You need to be willing to accept this risk.
The refresher course takes place at the south east parking lot of McMahon Stadium. 5:46pm-10:00pm
2018 Course Dates:
May 11 – Full, June 8, June 22
$246 + GST
BOOK | 403.202.0099 | email@example.com