- You must hold a valid Class 6 licence and be a minimum of 16 years of age. Parental waiver will be required for those under aged in Alberta.
- Your own bike. All types of machines are acceptable but must be in good working condition, with a full tank of gas, no fluid leaks, tires and brakes in excellent condition.
- You must have valid registration and insurance.
- You must have your own safety gear: helmet (full-faced is recommended), boots, gloves, jacket (leather or synthetic recommended), pants (leather or synthetic recommended, Chaps are acceptable in the course).
- It should be understood that although we try hard to prevent it, it is possible that you could fall during these exercises and your motorcycle could sustain damage. You need to be willing to accept this risk.
The refresher course takes place at the south east parking lot of McMahon Stadium. 5:46pm-10:00pm